I was tagged by Ariana Riyasharmaviews to do the Miranda sings award! They are AMAZING bloggers they post lots of CRAZY stuff and I love reading there blogs. I was quite surprised when she tagged me I was like waaaaatttt! but thank you it was very kind. So if you haven’t already go and check her blog out and follow her!
I really wanted to do this tag because its about my queen! But I have read the rules and I think I am gonna be rubbish at this because well I don’t Love myself I don’t have a reason to. I am not as handsome as everyone else or stuff like this. But I guess this is what the post is about so here are the rules…
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation. (I.e. Don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or People have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart!
1. I love that I am not a “usual” girl. I enjoy playing football and painting my nails. I love throwing rugby and wearing makeup I enjoy being weird and if I was a cake I would have a sprinkle of girlyness and a tablespoon of tomboyiness
2. I am proud of myself for singing in front of my ENTIRE school I was sure I was gonna poo myself but I didn’t btw I didn’t say that I am gonna be a good singer its just one of the things I enjoy.
3. I love that I am not ashamed of being lazy. Like on a weekend I will be as lazy as a slug but on a weekday I am a buzy Hungry bee.
4. I love that I am being able to post stuff about myself and you guys really like them. A Month and 6 days ago I thought maybe one or two of you’d be watching me but actually 17 of you are! People might say that that’s a small number but it really isn’t I love blogging and I never want to stop
5. I love that I am not scared of being smart. Lots of girls in my school are like typical girls you see on tv. Always acting dumb just so a boy will like them but in the famous words of big momma ” If he don’t like you for who you is then he ain’t worth it”
6. I love that I am actually being able to do this post!
7. I love myself for starting blogging and hopefully putting smiles on peoples faces
I really enjoyed doing that tag and I know that other people will so I am gonna tag…
Girl On Rainbow
Teen blogger 830
and If you haven’t done this I tag….YOU!!!